Welcome readers! I'm so glad you've stopped by!
There isn't one defining way to sum me up so here are the basics:
- I'm 25 and have daily quarter-life crises
- I'm from and currently living in Minnesota (Go Vikings!). But since graduating college, I've also lived in both North & South Carolina, both New York City & state, middle-of-nowhere Wisconsin, and upstate New Jersey. Yup, I've moved 10 times in 3.5 years! But I just got my own apartment and have grand plans to finally see a lease through!
- I have some serious student loan debt and I'm teaching myself daily how to pay that off and manage my money well.
- I have a full-time job in marketing & inside sales but on the side I babysit, dog sit, and run my own resume business (check out the tab! --->)
- I once was engaged for six months and I've managed to stay friends with my ex. Yup, an exception to the rule. My 21-year-old sister surprised our family with a wedding 3 months after my engagement fell apart. Yup.
- I did not grow up with endurance or healthy eating habits. After college I started learning how to take care of myself and I try new recipes and workouts as much as I can. I even hope to run a marathon one day!
- All of my best friends have been long distance at some point or another and most of them still are. This is a major reason I travel as often as possible. The other reason being I have an incurable case of wanderlust.
- I would love to be a mom (eventually!) through adoption exclusively. I hope this includes at least one child with down syndrome.
- I had a blog once but someone stole my pictures to catfish people and I wanted a fresh start. This blog will be a little more anonymous in regards to pictures but I don't want to compromise my enjoyment of my blog just because of some creepy catfishers!
Those are the dirty deets - though the list could go on and on.
I refuse to pigeon-hole this blog into a category because no matter the topic of the day, there's always more to life. I want this blog to be as well-rounded as my life is and I hope you read along!